Monday 8 April 2013

TWO PARTS OF INDIAN HISTORY


  TWO PARTS OF INDIAN HISTORY.



  1. Well, the basic landmark that became known to the entire world as the Aryan Indian era will be considered as a benchmark by me for further events wherein I will consider events that occurred before Mauryan Civilization and parallel kingdoms.
  2. Many YouTube videos which I consider interesting myself and also many amazing Articles I will be sharing with you all in the section of my blog called  pages.
  3. So further on, those who would like to know more about the events after the Mauryan era please proceed in the Gold Series.
  4. Whereas those would like to know the occurrence of events before Mauryan era please proceed in the Red Series.
  5. I will also include SALIENT FEATURES at the end of each post if you haven;t got the time to read the whole post!  
  6. I will make a sincere effort to post one topic every week and make my best effort to make it as. Interesting as possible!
  7. Your feedback is very very important!!!
  8. Please don't forget to comment.

1 comment: